Ice Cream Bucket for Used Kitty Litter

I use an ice cream bucket to put the litter clumps in. The top fits tightly so I don't have to worry about odor, and they are disposable. I asked friends to save the buckets for me so I have a couple dozen that I stored away for future use. It also has a handle which is handy when carrying it out to the dumpster.

Put a plastic bag in it for a liner so you don't have to throw it away. The ice cream buckets should be recycled.

I keep using the same bucket until it literally falls apart. Rather than line the bucket with a bag, when it is full, I just cover it with a bag and then flip the bucket over. I double bag the used litter just in case there is a leak.