Ideas for 50th Birthday

I would like suggestions on things to surprise this person. Any suggestions to help make her day worth remembering? And any ways to be just a little mean. Funny sayings also would help.

Thanks.

By Barbara

I have a suggestion why not chuck a surprise party for her with all her friends and family.

Here's another cool idea I pop in when people ask what to get people...give them a fake newspaper.

This link is just one of many when you google "fake newspapers".

http://www.simp  ewspaper-covers/

It's nice to make up cool stories about how someone saved the day or how much better the world is with them in it...things like that. If the recipient loves to frame things, buy two, then they will have that option on both sides.

I think this is so very special and unusual that it will be the hit of the event!