Ideas for Rain Scarf Container

Do you have any suggestions as to what I can keep my plastic rain scarf in while in my purse? I am referring to the little thin plastic rain scarves that are usually sold in the beauty supply stores. I don't like to carry umbrellas because I need all my hands for the kids.

By Onesummer

I keep mine in an old Altoids tin. The tin does not take up much room in my purse. I just have to make sure it is dry before I put it back.

The only thing I can think of is one of those newer style wallets that have the hard sides, and maybe for something smaller, you might be able to find a compact like thing, that is either used to keep pills in or one with a mirror in that would work. You will just have to look at different things. Otherwise when it is raining you could wear a hoodie. I guess when I had little kids I didn't worry about getting my hair wet, and that was back in the day when we teased/backcombed the daylights out of the hair and really styled it, instead of the casual hair styles that are in now.

You could store it in your purse in a pill bottle or a zip lock bag...but I would put a paper towel or small rag in it also to wick away the rain after using.

Depending on how handy you are, and if you have one of those two piece plastic eggs (the kind that snap together), that would work. But to make it even handier, drill a hole in one half and thread both ends of a piece of ribbon or string through the hole, knotting it securely and gluing the knot in.

Organizing AdviceOctober 18, 2012
🎂
🌻
📓