Identifying Brown Fuzzy Bugs?

I keep finding these on my son's wall and ceiling. My son has dreads. What are they and how do I get rid of them?

I am so sorry but this image is way to fuzzy to really see this bug. The best way to identify the bug is to catch it and take it to a pest control shop in your area. They will tell you what this is. I do not think this has to do anything with your son's hair but more of a bug that comes from outside.

This looks like hair, not a bug. Is it possible your son is having anxiety and pulling out his hair? My friend's nephew did this They found hair clumps every where. He finally confessed and they got him into therapy. He's much better now, but still in therapy.

I have never seen anything like that before. You can send a picture to your local cooperative extension office.

Its really hard to make out. I'd bag them and take them to your local pest control place.

Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceOctober 22, 2019
🌻
📓
🐛
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-Brown-Fuzzy-Bugs.html