Identifying Homer Laughlin China

I inherited my grandmother's vintage china; it is from the Homer Laughlin China Company and my research on line has given me a little history on my china pattern. It was made in 1937 and the pattern was discontinued sometime in 1942. I did a Google search from the stamp on the back of all the dishes. "Eggshell Nautilus USA D51N5" When I typed this in for a Google search it was the wrong pattern. So my question is what does the D51N5 indicate? It doesn't appear to be the pattern at all.

Someone could probably help you if you post some pictures of your china and a close up of the pattern and markings. It is easy to post pictures to this same message.

I cannot tell you what the numbers mean if they do not match your Eggshell Nautilus but you may be able to send pictures of your china and a picture of the markings to Replacements for information.

www.replacements.com/contact-us.htm

This is one pattern named Eggshell Nautilus -

www.replacements.com/.../hlctul.htm

You may have to check out the pattern with Replacements as I can see the Eggshell Nautilus was a popular name with Homer Laughlin.

eBay and Etsy have several variations of this pattern so maybe one could be like yours..

www.ebay.com/.../332521216896?hash=item4d6bcf1b80...

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=homer+laughlin...

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313...

www.etsy.com/search?q=homer%20laughlin%20eggshell...

Send the picture to replacements.com. They will identify it and give you a price to buy it from you.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousMay 17, 2019
🎄
🍂