Identifying Old Wallpaper

Can anybody identify this wallpaper? I think it could be Anaglypta, but don't know the pattern name. I am trying to find it as I need a couple of rolls because we've had a leak.

People have had success going to an established wallpaper store and speaking to a long-time employee.

Thankyou Judy this is what I will have to do, I think Ive exhausted google lol

Trying to identify a brand name and pattern from a picture is really difficult but even with this information you may have a very hard time finding a roll if it has been discontinued for a long time.

Wallpaper outlets that have long standing employees/owners are usually helpful but I would be sure to have several pictures just in case one is more clear than another.

Since you say you have had water damage, would it be possible to take a piece of the wallpaper to the stores since the texture will be one of the identifying features? This may be a big help with the identification process.

If you find out the brand and hopefully the pattern name, be sure to return and maybe someone can help you find what you need.

ThriftyFun receives a lot of requests for helping find discontinued wallpaper so maybe it would help to read past questions/answers.

www.thriftyfun.com/How-Can-I-Find-Discontinued-Wallpaper...

www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-Wallpaper-1.html