Identifying Porcelain Dolls?

I have these two dolls and I don't remember where I got them or who made them. I have been trying for quite some time to id them. Can anyone help me identify them please?

Best Answer

First off check the back of the head or neck area of the doll to see if there are any marking on there. If not try looking on the back of the doll. Normally companies will mark the dolls in these areas. If you can't find anything like this on the doll it makes it almost impossible to help you identify them and tell you who has made them. These dolls could have come with a tag on the arm that has been removed a long time ago. if that is the case it is even hard to know who has made the doll and where it has come from.

A good start is looking up Doll Museums or Doll Hospitals. www.thriftyfun.com/.../home.lasso?share=q

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsJune 30, 2020
😎
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-Porcelain-Dolls-54.html