Identifying Seed-like Insect Eggs

I left my wet bathing suit on the ground in my room after I came out of my hot tub. I live in the basement so there are a bunch of bugs and when I went to put my bathing suit on the next day, there were these brown, almost black tiny seed looking things that looked kind of like black cumin in the crotch area. Does anyone know what it might be? I didn't take a photo, but they looked like black cumin seeds.

Hmmm maybe bedbug eggs? Here is a photo

www.bedbugs.umn.edu/.../y2016m06d22_adult_bed_bug_with_apple_seed...

Put the seeds in a sealed plastic bag and take it to a store that sells pesticides. They can help you identify it. You can also upload pictures to your local Cooperative Extension

The picture looks like mouse droppings to me. But I can't get the picture to blow up and stay clear.

If you are sure they aren't mouse droppings, then there are not a lot of bugs with black eggs.

This person had a similar issue with black pellets found in a moist area and it was seeds left by a critter:

www.whatsthatbug.com/.../

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsSeptember 25, 2018
📓
😎
🌻
🐛