Identifying a Cabbage Patch Kid Doll

I'm hoping someone can help identify the CPK pictured. Thanks in advance!

Normally each one of them was different and each one of them had their own birth certificate and name on them. Withut this it makes it so hard to ID this doll for you. Check out the information here on this site. Your signature is different but the site can help with this. mycpkcollection.weebly.com/cpk-info.html

Thank you for responding, unfortunately I already looked at the information on that site. Ive searched for hours and hours trying to find any information about the CPK. Its a unique signature, definitely not Xavier Roberts.

Can you please show a better photo of the tag on the butt?

I am wondering if this is not a CPK at all, but either a Flower Kid Dolls, Pumpkin Patch Kid, or a Lollipop Kids.

These three were the legal "knock offs" of the CPK. Just different enough to please kids but not get Xavier Roberts to sue them.

This site (link below) has a service where the ID dolls...or at least they used to. I have not done it in ages, so I am not sure they are still active.

ghostofthedoll.co.uk/.../index.php?topic=3354.0

Post back what you learn!! It is an interesting mystery!!

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsFebruary 16, 2020
🍀
🐰
🌻

Generated 2020-02-24 09:11:56 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

DollsCollectibles