Identifying a Lump on My Greyhound?

My 3 year old Greyhound has developed a lump at the base of his penis, near his scrotum. He has no problem urinating and isn't licking it. Any ideas? I am booking a vet appointment ASAP, but would love some piece of mind until then.

Best Answer

Lumps can be caused by several different factors. He could have been bitten and it got infected, a gland in this area could be blocked, or it could be some sort of a tumor. You are so right to book a vet appointment and take him in. In most cases this is nothing and the vet will watch it and see if it grows. In some cases, if it continues to grow, they'll remove it.

Pets Dogs HealthJanuary 31, 2018
😷
🌻
😎
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Lump-on-My-Greyhound.html