Identifying a Plush Bunny

Does anyone know what this bunny is? He was given to my mother when she was a child (around 1986, she thinks) and I want to buy one for my own daughter. My mom doesn't remember the brand and the tag was cut off long ago. All she can remember was that his name on the tag was Sterling. He's fairly large, about the size of a two year old. I've done research online, but can't find anything about him. Apparently, before he was washed and loved to the clump of fluff he is now, his gray fur was fluffy and had silvery specks.

Place pictures on social media outlets, someone is bound to have info on this plush bunny. Be sure to include your story, and how much it means to you!

Consumer Advice Collectibles ToysMarch 19, 2020
🌻
😷
👒
🐰
🐛