DollsCollectibles

Identifying a Porcelain Doll

I am trying to find out information on my porcelain doll that was handed down to me. It is signed on the back of the neck, but I can't figure it out. Hopefully someone can help.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Sorry, the name is too faint to make out on my computer screen. You may have to play around with the photo until you can make the marking darker or maybe someone else can read it.

Here is a darker version. It looks like it has a signature with an R (Ronnia or something?) and is dated or numbered 2005. It also says DAEL in capital letters, which looks important. I couldn't find anything. Maybe a clearer picture is needed.

I have a lot of resources for dolls so I will keep checking and try to find something that will help with ID. I did try to fix the photo myself and did improve it so I do have some ideas.

Thanks for trying as all suggestions help when trying to decipher a maker's mark (think doctor's signature!). I will keep looking.

Thank you!

The maker name is Donna Rubert but I could not find any name for your doll - this is usually on a tag with a COA card and a number out of however many were made. Sometimes it is on the doll.
It seems Donna Rubert makes a lot reborn baby dolls but also makes dolls for different companies also.
this only thing I could suggest is to check eBay (the only place I found large dolls) often and see if you find a similar doll.

These dolls range in price from low to high ($15-200.00) so without a name it will be difficult to place a value.
Hope the name helps.