ToysCollectibles

Identifying a Stuffed Bear

I'm just wondering if anybody can identify this fairly scary, grey, fuzzy teddy bear. He is about 35 cm high and 30 cm wide. He has a red ribbon with white circles on it around his neck. He has no labels, but has a red cap with a blue letter "P" on it. He has large googly eyes and pretty bad teeth with big red lips.

We believe he was a prize from a Nickelodeon TV show in Australia sometime just after 2010.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

This one looks very similar. www.google.com/search?q=scary+stuffed+bear&tbm=isch...

Hi Judy
Thanks for the link. That one is an animated Halloween toy and side by side are not that similar, but I appreciate the effort and information

Hmm no tags? He looks like a target brand fuggler. They have been made for a few years now.

Do you know anything about him? What's is he stuffed with?

Cuteish monster plush has been around for a while. The cap is what I am puzzling over. I feel like if he is not a fuggler, the cap is the key. I will keep searching.

If you learn anything, post back. Thanks for sharing!

Still digging...the p may be Pixar who made monsters Inc. Loved that movie! Maybe this was as you are thinking an Australian version of one of those characters!

Thanks for your help. Not sure what hes stuffed with - hes reasonably firm and heavy. The main difference between him and the fighters is that he doesnt have an open hollow mouth and human looking teeth.

I tried the Monsters Inc toys and couldnt find him. I cant believe that google reverse image cant find him either. Hes a disturbing wee critter in more ways than one!

Weve been searching and searching and cant find him anywhere. I wondered if he was a one-off but that doesnt seem likely.

I asked both my teen sons if they remembered this character from any show around that time. We did some searching but came up blank. Maybe you should send an email to Nickelodeon, maybe to their Australia office in case it was specific to that area.

Good luck!

Thats a good idea thanks, Ill do that!