"I'm Nuts About You" Recycled Jar Craft
This cute jar filled with peanuts is a nice inexpensive gift the kids can make for Father's Day. This is a page about, "I'm nuts about you!" recycled jar craft.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's an easy and inexpensive gift for Father's Day.
- an empty peanut butter jar
- white construction paper or cardstock
- address labels (for the lid)
- hot glue gun and glue
- unshelled peanuts (5 oz.)
- Start by cutting the white paper or cardstock to fit the size you want on the front. Make it big enough to cover where the glue for the label was.
- Write "I'M NUTS ABOUT YOU!" on the cardstock and put stickers on each corner. I used red star stickers.
- Hot glue the cardstock on the front of your jar making sure you are covering up the glue. This works a lot better than using Goo Gone and it's cheaper.
- Then fill your jar with unshelled peanuts. Tie the ribbon around the top of the lid and stick on the address label on the top of the lid where it says "JIF". I wrote #1 DAD on my label, but the kids could write anything.
These jars could be used for anyone and for any occasion. We are going to be making these in church for Father's Day and some of the kids don't have dads so they can make a jar for a grandpap or uncle, whoever they want to. Some may even give them to their moms. Father's Day is hard for some of the kids, but I remind them that we all have a Father in heaven that loves us.
By Luv2craft from Normalville, PA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.