Inexpensive Felt Message Board
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
April 8, 2020
With everything going on, it's been really busy in our household. I made this felt message board so my husband and I could remember some important tasks. This would be an inexpensive method of making a message board for your makeshift at home office too.
Tip - For a nicer felt message board, if you have a frame, you could apply this same concept (remove glass, cut cardboard to frame size) and it would look nicer and could be hung. For my felt message board, this is just a temporary quick reminder for us (praying all gets better soon so we could go back to our regular schedules!)
Total Time: 15 minutes
- hot glue
- Cut two cardboard pieces the same size in the shape you would like your message board to be. I cut mine in the shape of a square.
- Hot glue felt to one piece of the cardboard.
- Hot glue the cardboard pieces to each other, or hot glue cardboard pieces together first.
- Then hot glue the felt down, by essentially wrapping the felt all the way around.
- Hot glue the seams shut.
- You'll need push pins and scrap pieces of paper to jot your quick notes/reminders on.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.