Inexpensive Felt Message Board

With everything going on, it's been really busy in our household. I made this felt message board so my husband and I could remember some important tasks. This would be an inexpensive method of making a message board for your makeshift at home office too.

Tip - For a nicer felt message board, if you have a frame, you could apply this same concept (remove glass, cut cardboard to frame size) and it would look nicer and could be hung. For my felt message board, this is just a temporary quick reminder for us (praying all gets better soon so we could go back to our regular schedules!)

Total Time: 15 minutes

1. Cut two cardboard pieces the same size in the shape you would like your message board to be. I cut mine in the shape of a square.
  2. Hot glue felt to one piece of the cardboard.
  3. Advertisement

4. Hot glue the cardboard pieces to each other, or hot glue cardboard pieces together first.
  5. Then hot glue the felt down, by essentially wrapping the felt all the way around.
  6. Hot glue the seams shut.
  7. You'll need push pins and scrap pieces of paper to jot your quick notes/reminders on.
  8. Advertisement

Crafts MiscellaneousApril 8, 2020
😷
👒
🌻
🐛

Generated 2020-04-14 06:25:33 in 3 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

MiscellaneousCrafts