Inexpensive Internet Services?

I found that I use Netflix way more then cable TV. My cable is $95 a month and I called to cancel the cable. They told me if I cancel the cable they will take $20 off my bill. If I cancel cable and phone $37, but I need internet to watch Netflix. I already decided to cancel my cell phone this month. That means I need the house phone, because my free phone only gives 200 minutes and I need that during travels.

I suffer with anxiety so I need a phone. I am now able to save $100 a month with the other deductions, which is what I wanted to begin with. So now I think keeping the cable for at least the rest of the year would work out best. I hate how they just rob me.

Does anyone know an internet or wifi option in NY for less than $57 a month? Thanks.

By Shay

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 105 Posts

You can try calling Atlantic Broadband. I see on their website they are asking $29.99 a month for their lowest plan.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

You can get the cheapest internet package. Then go to the library. A lot of them will let you borrow their Roku stick and you can get Netflix for free.

Budget & Finance UtilitiesApril 24, 2015
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Inexpensive-Internet-Services.html