Inexpensive Vet to Treat Kitten's Broken Leg

I need help for kitten with broken leg. The owner cannot afford the 3600.00 quoted. Any ideas?

You can surrender the kitten to the ASPCA. It will be treated and put up for adoption when it has recovered. Don't wait, bones must be set right away, not to mention the severe pain.

Get more quotes. But please get the kitten help , QUICKLY.

Do you have an animal shelter that has an on site vet. That is what I used when I had my dogs.

Are you kidding? $3,600 is what it costs to amputate a leg on a animal - time to get a second opinion. I'd call the local University, animal rescue groups or animal control & see if they know of a cheaper way to fix the leg.

Why can't the leg be set with a cast? Is it shattered? Your friend should also make arrangements with whom ever fixes the leg for a payment plan. There are charge cards for that & the vet will have the application for it in his office. Good luck to your friend & cat.

Check out www.rosesfund.org Great resources for all across the United States.

Anonymous

I have an adult female cat with a thyroid tumor and can't afford2-$3000 richer it removed...my precious still has some life to live..eats well and full of energy

I have called so many home vet to come to my home I live Bronx NY Area and my boy cat needs to be checked out I need a payment plan can someone help me please. I live in Disbelity pay check month to month