Information About Wooden Desk?

0
Share
Pin
2
Save
Follow
Print

Hello I'm stumped, excited and intrigued about our newest edition to the family. I recently purchased this desk from a family member who just was ready to move on from her. Here is what I was told about what the knew about it. It was an antique desk from India (IDk)! I asked how they knew that, the mother replied with the previous owners had it for a very long time and had been passed down generations from one to the next (why that stopped not sure). The researching I've done takes me in circles most likely it's me not the information. Can anyone tell me anything about her and the value?

Look for manufacturer makings underneath, on the back or inside a drawer. You may need to take the pictures to a dealer.

In addition to what Judy said, also check the undersides of the drawers. Also, if you remove the top drawer/s, if you can see the underside of the top of the desk, check there for any identifying info or markings too. Good luck.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Antique FurnitureMay 15, 2021
🐛
🌻
👔
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Information-About-Wooden-Desk-1.html