AdviceHome Improvement

Installing Sunscreen Netting on Aluminum Carport

I would like to install sunscreen netting on the upright stanchions of the aluminum awning that shelters the driveway of my mobile home. Any ideas of how to do this? This would give me some privacy from my neighbors and keep the sun off my beautiful red car. You can see one of the stanchions in the picture, but there are actually four of them along the driveway.

I thing you would need some kind of tie or buckle that would go around tne posts. I have the same ones and you dont want to make holes in them. You might want to use shade cloth. What we did was to install blinds. There was a lip on top of our awning that we slipped it in.

Home and Garden Home Improvement AdviceAugust 6, 2019
🌻
😎
📓
🐛