Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe
This guide contains an Instant Pot chicken vegetable soup recipe
. Instant Pots are the latest craze. If you are looking for a yummy vegetable soup recipe, give this one a try.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
The pressure cooker makes this chicken soup quick and easy. The simple but nourishing ingredients, like lemon and garlic, should help to soothe the worst winter cold.
- 2 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 8 oz. mushrooms, chopped
- 2-3 potatoes, chopped
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 1 lemon
- cooking oil
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown chicken using the saute feature on the Instant Pot.
- Add onions, garlic and celery when the chicken is starting to cook. Continue sauteeing for a couple more minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and chicken broth. Close lid and use the soup button for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, add in lemon juice and adjust the seasonings as needed.
January 24, 20180 found this helpful
Looks delish, Jess! Could you please let me / us (readers) know the cooking time (in case we don't have an Instant Pot)?
January 25, 20180 found this helpful
Well, if I was going to make it on the stove, I would bring it to a gentle boil then let simmer and cook for about 45 minutes. But sometimes I have let it simmer for hours. The flavors just keep deepening and the veggies get softer. It's really personal preference. :)