Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipes
The pressure cooker makes this chicken soup quick and easy. The simple but nourishing ingredients, like lemon and garlic, should help to soothe the worst winter cold.
- 2 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 8 oz. mushrooms, chopped
- 2-3 potatoes, chopped
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 1 lemon
- cooking oil
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown chicken using the saute feature on the Instant Pot.
- Add onions, garlic and celery when the chicken is starting to cook. Continue sauteeing for a couple more minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and chicken broth. Close lid and use the soup button for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, add in lemon juice and adjust the seasonings as needed.
CommentsRead More Comments
3 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Chicken noodle soup is a comfort staple. Some chopping is required however, afterwards you can relax because your instant pot will do the work. Minus boiling pasta of your choice.
I normally make a huge batch of homemade chicken vegetable soup in a large soup pot. This give me enough to freeze and lasts me the entire winter, along with the other 2 soups I make.Read More...
I like this because you can't find a recipe much easier to make than this recipe. Tastes great! Great for a quick meal!Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.