Intex Premaire Airbed Won't Deflate

My Intex Premaire airbed won't deflate. It has a built-in electric pump, but when it is on 'Deflate' it blows out air for 30 seconds then stops. Is there any way I can fix it or take the pump out to look at it?

According to the person who answered the question for someone else, there are two holes. You inflate in one hole and deflate in the other. www.amazon.com/.../Tx2W78C4GLMKEOW?_encoding=UTF8&sort... (Affiliate Link)

They have a pretty extensive support site at www.intexcorp.com/.../airbeds

I personally would call before taking it apart as they may have a quick and easy fix.

Yep, ours also. Cannot get the air out at all. Pump will blow out 30 seconds then absolutely nothing.

Mine was doing the same thing. The check valve was engaging during deflation, causing air to stay trapped in the mattress. My solution was to turn the knob to inflate position with the motor on.

Then I partially blocked the inlet hole with my finger. That fluttered the stuck check valve. Then I switched to deflate mode and it deflated properly.

Home and Garden Repair OtherJune 4, 2018
🎄