Is My Dog A Chiweenie?

Does my dog look like a Chiweenie? I was told she was a jackrat but when I went to get her shots, the vet told me she looked more like a chiweenie

She looks like a bundle of love to me but as to her being a Chiweenie, I'm not sure.
You do not state her age, weight or height so it's difficult to even guess. Her vet can see her first hand so he is probably closer to knowing than anyone else.
However, the vet cannot tell for sure and the only way to know is to get a DNA test done. These have a lot more information about the animal then just breeding so a lot of people like having this information. DNA test kits can be purchased online, pet store and your vet. The prices usually start at about $65 and go to thousands but the simplest test gives most of the information anyone needs.

I believe a Chiweenie usually has larger/longer ears and many Chiweenie's ears stand up straight.
I believe she is too young to really tell that much so maybe in a few weeks more characteristics will stand out.
The Chiweenies usually only reach 12" in height and weigh up to 10 pounds so this should be a something to check out.
This article has a lot of information about the Chiweenie that might help you reach a better answer.
www.hillspet.com/.../chiweenie

It is refreshing to hear that you already have her getting checkups and her shots/vaccinations as so many people neglect this and it is so important to their health and the owners peace of mind.

What a cutie, she is. I see both of the different types of breeds in her. So many features of Chihuahua, Jack Russell, Dachshund, Terrier. Here is a link to photos of Jack /Chi breed - www.dogbreedinfo.com/.../jackratterrierpictures.htm - also a look at Chiweenie breeds. Looks like your fur baby could be either . Only a DNA will give you the exact breed. - www.dogbreedinfo.com/chiweeniephotos.htm

The body doesnt look long enough to me. I do see Chihuahua in her face.

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsDecember 16, 2020
🎄
🎉
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Is-My-Dog-A-Chiweenie-8.html