Is My Dog a Chiweenie?

I was told she is pure bred tea cup Chihuahua, but I think she's a Chiweenie. Help!

The shape of her head and the size of her feet don't look consistent with the physical characteristics of a teacup Chihuahua. I don't see Dachshund characteristics either. I think she looks like she has some terrier in her.

Her face looks like a Chihuahua. I wish I could see a picture where her body was shown. It would make it easier to see if there was dachshund in her.

This isnt the best picture but the only fully body one I have right now (Describe Your Image Here)

(Describe Your Image Here)

Oh how adorable that face is!!!

Her face looks like a Chiweenie with the longer snout (dachshund) and eyes and ears (Chihuahua)

The paws are large...which surprisingly our 13 pound doxie has huge feet and he is a mix of wire hair doxie and other assorted hounds and small terriers so they don't (to me) lend any breed specifics.

It is hard to tell from the angle if there is a barrel chest and the curved doxie legs or if there is another breed in the legs.

Have you asked the vet? They can look at her as a whole and give you a good guesstimate!! I say hug and love her no matter what that sweet mix is!! She is ADORABLE!!

Isnt she precious?! Thank you for your help. Heres a video maybe that will give a better view of her entire body. I dont have a better full body picture yet. We just got her last night but I do plan to take her to the vet and see what they think.

Your Vet can give you better information and an informed opinion. Whatever she turns out to be she is absolutely adorable.

Anonymous

I took her to the vet Friday. She thought she is Chihuahua/minpin. She is a doll and has such a good personality. Super smart too!

Hi,

Oh my goodness, she looks just like my chihuahua, Harley. They both have the same face. Regardless of what she is, she is adorable!

Blessings,

Robyn