Is My Pit Bull Full Blooded?

I saw the dad and he was blue and white like him, but they said the mother was too mean to bring out so I could only see pictures of her. I did get papers for him, but he's got a reddish kind of tint on his bottom in the sun and I saw a red dog running around their back yard. He is 15weeks old in this picture and weighs 37lbs. What do you think? Purebred or not?

Sweet pup! Sad the mom is mean and you didn't get to meet her.

Talk to your vet to get the best guess. The vet can see what I can't, like teeth, bone structure, and the color you are seeing.

If you feel you were cheated, talk to your vet about their recommendations for proceeding...like if they recommend a DNA test, etc.

Post back what you learn. I hope you and the pup have many happy adventures together.

Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 27, 2020
😷
👔
🌻
😎
🎆
🐛