Isopropyl Alcohol Damaged Finish on a Desk?

Isopropyl Alcohol Damaged Finish on a Desk - white finish damagedDoes anyone know how I can save my desk? About a month ago it was sprayed with straight 91% isopropyl alcohol. I used hot soapy water right after it happened, but it didn't help at all. And now it's starting to look like it's getting speckles. If anyone has any ideas I would be extremely grateful.

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 105 Posts

If this is a wood desk it is possible to use sandpaper on the top of the desk to remove the coating. Then you can varnish it again. However, if this is pressed wood you may need to try and find some sort of wood contact paper to put on the top of the desk so you can continue to use it.

Home and Garden Repair FurnitureAugust 31, 2019
📓
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Isopropyl-Alcohol-Damaged-Finish-on-a-Desk.html