Jack (Chihuahua)

Your Pet's Age
7 months

Your Pet's Breed
Chihuahua

How and when did you get your pet?
I have wanted a Chihuahua for years. I volunteered at a shelter and fell in love with a Chi, but couldn't have dogs where I lived. In June my mom's neighbor just happened to have a litter of pups. It was meant to be for me. I am so happy he's a joy and makes me laugh and loves everyone.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He loves toys that squeak, chasing a ball, sitting on my lap, and goes with me to my mom's and plays with his brother.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Only that he is a blessing to me. I suffer from depression and just having him has helped me so much. He's a joy I would highly recommend a Chihuahua to any one as long as you can be home with them. I wouldn't recommend one to anyone who works full time as they hate to be left alone.

Congratulations on finally getting your very own Chihuahua!!!
Jack is absolutely adorable and I know that he is a great companion to you. I love Chihuahuas and would never want to be without one.

Reply Like this photo? 1

I'm confused. I've volunteered at many shelters throughout my life. The moment I was able to adopt a furbaby into my life I'd have imediately gone back to a shelter, or worse yet, a pound and saved a life by giving a poor animal there it's furever home. If you know the killrates of some of these places, why would you take a newborn pup knowing it was going to get a good home because of it's cuteness... to each his own I guess.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesOctober 18, 2019
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Jack-Chihuahua-1.html