Product FinderConsumer Advice

Janitor in a Drum

Does this product, Janitor in a Drum, even exist anymore?

By Renee from Nashville, TN

Try here:

http://www.food  ner-1-Gallon.htm

It comes in a case of four very highly concentrated solutions-be sure to read the label if you order because it's a lot stronger than what we used to buy in the US groceries.

Just the case price is under $60USD-I didn't browse around to see how much shipping is; the site says they do sell to domestic consumers so it's possible you could 'go-in' with friends to cover the cost.

I believe it doesn't exist anymore in stores I've been trying to get for a long time

I lived in Santa Cruz, CA in the late sixties and I bought this stuff, I lived janitor in a drum, it cleaned my kitchen ceiling and walls so good and no scrubbing. After I moved to Nevada i could never find it. But now I found that Amazon carries it. So happy, I am ordering some this week, hope it's the same. Keep tuned in and I will let you all know.