Jewelry Business Name Ideas

I am selling Paparazzi jewelry and need a dazzling yet unique name for my store. My last name is "Queen" if that helps. I would prefer something captivating and distinctive. Something that would lure and entice the buyers and also appeal to them to look at my website.

Thank you in advance.

I would think you would have to use the Paparazzi name in the name of your business. Check first so you dont get into legal trouble

I think Paparazzi is a multi level sales company and those kind of companies don't like their vendors to use names other than their own and your name for cards and such. Like F.L. Queen--Paparazzi Representative.

Now that said...if you are opening an eBay store or a real brick and mortar store and are selling this in addition to other things, you would want to find a nice name that encompasses all of your products.

How about The Queen's Castle Boutique--Jewelry and more

Blessings!!