Kabocha Squash and Spinach Soup
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
June 8, 2017
This is a very healthy and quick soup to make. Kabocha has many health benefits, and is low in carbohydrates.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 bowls
- 1 kabocha squash
- 7 mushroom
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 tomato
- 1 can chicken broth
- Dash salt
- Dash sugar
- 1 cup water
- Cut off the skin of the kabocha with a knife, and cut into square pieces.
- Wash and dice mushrooms thinly.
- Wash tomato and cut into your desired size (I cut into 6 pieces).
- I used a handful of spinach and washed it. You can use more if you like.
- In a large pot, add a can of chicken broth and a cup of water over medium heat until boiling. Add mushrooms, kabocha, dash of sugar and salt. Reduce heat. Cover with lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and tomato, cover the lid and cook for additional 5 minutes.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.