Kale Salad Magnifico
A winning recipe that softens the kale and makes it so delish!
- 1/2 cup raisins (or dried cherries which is pictured here)
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb kale, deveined and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Tbsp almonds
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan
- In a small bowl, combine raisins (or dried cherries) and balsamic vinegar. Let it soak for at least an hour. Drain, reserving liquid in a separate bowl.
- Whisk soaking liquid with cider vinegar, honey,oil and salt.
- Toss with kale and raisins to coat. Let it marinate at room temperature, tossing occassionally for 15 minutes. This helps soften the leaves and meld the tastes together.
- Sprinkle with almonds and shaved Parmesan. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.