Baby Kale Walnut Orange Salad
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
This salad came about when we had an overabundance of baby kale and oranges in our garden, and walnuts were on sale for 75% off. How could I not? Packed full of nice textures, sweetness, and savouriness, this is a simple and delicious dish!
Total Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 10 oz baby kale, cleaned
- 1 orange
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 Tbsp vinegar of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the stems from the kale leaves. Rip the leaves into smaller pieces.
- Cut around the orange to remove its peel and all the white pith.
- Make two slices into each segment of the orange so you don't get any of the orange skin in your cuts.
- Cut the segments into bite-sized pieces, removing any skin that you might find.
- Plate the kale, oranges and walnuts. Mix together the vinegar, salt, pepper, and oil. Drizzle over salad.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.