AdviceHealth & Beauty

Keeping Armpits and Skin Folds Clean

What do I do to get rid dirt balls that form under my arms and in other cracks and crevices on my body? I wash myself twice daily and find my myself with grayish dirt balls underneath my arms and in other cracks and crevices when I take my shower at 9 am then again at 9:30 pm before I take a shower. As a woman I am a little embarrassed because I never wanna go anywhere looking or smelling stinky. I am plus sized too.

Someone please help me figure out what to do.

Best Answer

Skin sheds. Because you have folds in your skin it stays in there. You could try cornstarch or baby powder.

Best Answer

That comes from your clothing and then sticks in your skin folds.
You really can't do anything about it every one gets that especially if you sweat.
Sounds like you keep very clean.

Best Answer

I would try using baby powder after your shower to dry off your skin and use it when you go to the bathroom as you do lift your clothes up and pull your panties down, so give yourself a powder "shower" .

baby powder or talcum powder should work. You can also actually apply underarm deodorant to the skin fold areas if you're worried about odour from the areas.

As well you can apply surgical dressings to the area to catch moisture. ABP pads or InterDry, which are specifically designed to keep supurating wounds dry and disinfected

Try a scrub, you can find recipes on Pintetest. If dead skin is your problem, itll help. Deodorant can be used on all folds.