Keeping Out the Cold

I live in a senior community and they pay the utilities. I am grateful for it and try to be frugal with the bill. I also like to keep my doors open for light. This can be a problem when the screen doors are older and don't close all the way.

Also, my cat, Connor thinks the leaves that flutter right up to the door bottom are birds or mice and he tries to get to them. The other day, he tried so hard I thought the latch might slip out of lock, so I took care of two problems at once.

I took an old towel and cut it in half lengthwise. Then, with some hot glue and scissors, I cut the length right and rolled them up as I was gluing them. They not only keep out sooooo much cold, but keep poor little Connor from losing his little mind!

Win Win!

Home and Garden Home Improvement WeatherizingNovember 6, 2019
😷
🍂
🎄
Generated 2020-11-02 10:45:16 in 715 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Keeping-Out-the-Cold.html