Kitchen Cabinet and Trim Paint Color Advice?

I am desperate to update on a tight budget. I have med oak cabinets and trim, golden oak floors, white and black backsplash, and yellow walls. I thought to have the cabinets spraypainted and also the backsplash a light colour. I will paint the windows and trim. Would creamy cabinets and white backsplash and trim work best? I don't really want a stark look. I can't afford new appliances

By Karen S

I would leave the cabinets wooden, maybe just spruce them up with new handles that you like. If thats not possible then you could consider painting them a cream color. That would look nice but maybe be hard to keep clean.

Change the color of the walls. That would be a lot less work and cheaper than to paint the cabinets. Gray is the new color.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceApril 19, 2015
🌻
🍀
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Kitchen-Cabinet-and-Trim-Paint-Color-Advice.html