Room Color SchemesDecorating

Kitchen Chair Cushions and Placemat Color Advice

I just purchased a new home. My floor is medium oak and the wall behind the kitchen table is Betty Apple Brown. The other walls are sort of beige. What color should my chair cushions and placemats be? I tried looking for all beige, there are too many off beige shades.

Anonymous

Since beige and brown are pretty neutral, I think you could go with several other colors especially for the seasons...mint green for Spring, yellow for summer, orange for fall and red or green for winter. Chair cushions and place mats are easy enough to change out. Be bold and creative. Don't use beige for this. You want it to "pop" out.