Lacy Crocheted Dishcloth
This is a feminine dishcloth. Using an easy, lacy stitch, you may not want to get it dirty when you're done!:) These make nice hostess gifts.
Total Time: Under 1 hour
- "J" crochet hook
- approximately 75-100 yards #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle
- Ch 25.
- (Dc, ch 1) 3 times in 6th ch from hook, 1 dc in same ch, *skip 3 ch, (1 dc, ch 1) 3 times in next ch, 1 dc in same ch, repeat from* to last 3 ch, skip 2 ch, 1 dc in last ch.
- Ch 3, turn. Skip (1 dc, 1 ch, 1 dc), *(1dc, ch 1) 3 times in next ch space, 1 dc in same ch space, skip (1 dc, 1 ch, 2 dc, 1 ch, 1 dc) repeat from *to center of last group, skip (1 dc, 1 ch, 1 dc), 1 dc in 5th ch of tch.
- Repeat last step 8 times more, ending with 1 dc in 3rd ch of tch.
- Ch 1, work 137 sc evenly around the entire perimeter of your dishcloth.
- Your finished product will be approximately 8 1/2" by 9".
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide