Ladybugs in the House

How do I get rid of ladybugs from my bedroom?

Bonnie from Lascassas, TN

Answers:

Ladybugs in the House

Ladybugs are harmless to humans. Sweep them up and deposit outside. Then look for the entrances they come in through and seal them. (02/19/2009)

By Harry

Ladybugs in the House

I don't know why people get upset about Ladybugs, they're supposed to be lucky. Why not gather them up, if they're still alive, and put them out in the yard. They're good for eating bugs. I feel that it's wrong to kill them since they are a "good" bug. Now if you were talking about roaches, that's another story. Think about getting them together and put them on a plant, please. (02/20/2009)

By Dee

Ladybugs in the House

You actually can put a clean vacuum bag in your vacuum, vacuum them up, then put a Ziploc baggy over the hole of the vacuum bag and allow them to go into the Ziploc baggy and sell them to farmers or on eBay. You can also freeze them then thaw them later and sell them. They are harmless and they kill aphids on plants. (07/12/2009)

By canyon

Ladybugs in the House

Just sweep em up and let them go.
Here's why: pestcemetery.com (10/23/2009)

By Jerry