Lemongrass Ginger Tea

Lemongrass and ginger has many health benefits especially for digestion aid and anti-inflammatory properties. This is a refreshing tea you could make and versatile as you could drink this cold or warm. If you don't have an instant pot, you can boil these two simple ingredients over a stove top to achieve the same results.

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 15 minutes & natural release

Yield: 128 oz

• 7 lemon grass stalks
  • 1" ginger knob
  • 4 quart water

1. I used fresh lemon grass from my backyard, so I cut and trimmed the lemon grass. If you don't have an abundance of lemongrass like I do, a few stalks would do. Then peel and chop 1" of ginger.
  2. I am using a 6 quart instant pot and filled drinking water up to 2/3 max line.
  3. Add lemon grass and ginger in.
  4. Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes and allow to natural release (process is about 30-40 minutes).
  5. Ready to drink. Then, when cool you can store in glass or reusable bottles in the fridge.
  6. Advertisement

Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages TeaAugust 12, 2020
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Lemongrass-Ginger-Tea-1.html