Lemongrass Ginger Tea
Lemongrass and ginger has many health benefits especially for digestion aid and anti-inflammatory properties. This is a refreshing tea you could make and versatile as you could drink this cold or warm. If you don't have an instant pot, you can boil these two simple ingredients over a stove top to achieve the same results.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes & natural release
Yield: 128 oz
- 7 lemon grass stalks
- 1" ginger knob
- 4 quart water
- I used fresh lemon grass from my backyard, so I cut and trimmed the lemon grass. If you don't have an abundance of lemongrass like I do, a few stalks would do. Then peel and chop 1" of ginger.
- I am using a 6 quart instant pot and filled drinking water up to 2/3 max line.
- Add lemon grass and ginger in.
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes and allow to natural release (process is about 30-40 minutes).
- Ready to drink. Then, when cool you can store in glass or reusable bottles in the fridge.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!