"Let's Smile" Box Sign Desk Decor

Category Decor
Brighten your day with this recycled box sign. Find it a home on your desk or somewhere in your home to remind you to smile and carry on. This project is described below.

Box sign decor items are really popular, but you can upcycle a box to make your own. I upcycled this sturdy belt box (that was going to go in the trash anyway) into this sign! Times are hard right now so I want to remember to smile so I wrote "Lets Smile" and this will be at the corner of my desk!

Total Time: 20 minutes

• box
  • scissors
  • glue
  • construction paper (letters)
  • adhesive vinyl paper

1. You will need a box. The box I used is from a belt. Another good sized box would be fruit snacks or granola bars which you could paint or cover with construction paper or vinyl. My box is all black already so it worked perfectly. For the background, I used this blue vinyl adhesive scrap I had leftover.
  2. Advertisement

3. See what phrase you would like on your box sign. If you don't have construction paper letters, you could always use magazine letters!
  4. Once you determine what you want, trim the letters and adjust/test out how you want to position your phrase.
  5. Glue them down and your box sign is complete.

Crafts Recycled Crafts DecorMay 20, 2020
😎
🎆
🌻
🐛
😷
👔

Generated 2020-05-21 23:09:13 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️