Lily (Akita)

Your Pet's Age
2 years old

Your Pet's Breed
Akita

How and when did you get your pet?
I got Lily about 2 years ago. She was just a little ball of fur. My husband bought her for me because I had lost my Akita about a year prior. Her name was Abby. She was about 13 years old. She was way beyond my best friend. Lily looks so much like her. She has Abby's spirit! She is my pride and joy. My husband had to go to central Indiana to find her. There are not very many Akita breeders.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Fall is her favorite season. Lily loves to run and play. She loves any kind of ball. All of which she bursts instantaneously! She also loves belly rubs. She is always happy and must be the center of attention!

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She is a gentle giant, a one in a million. She definitely makes our family complete. I can't even begin to imagine life without her. It's almost as though she knows the loss I suffered with Abby. She is very intelligent and has a great disposition.

Lily is absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure you're happy to have her, especially since you can see and sense she has Abby's spirit.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesNovember 10, 2018
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Lily-Akita.html