Lily Photos

Category Garden
There are so many varieties of lilies that can be planted in your garden you can often have blooms from spring to fall. This page contains lily photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Photo Description
I love lilies! Every year when they are marked down at the end of the season (bulbs) I buy some. Often the package shows a variety of colors leaving me not knowing what color would come out after planting. Much to my surprise, there were 2 of my favorite colors! I get to enjoy them in bloom for up to a week before they fade. Photos will always show the beauty of life of my new found surprise!

Photo Location
My garden in York, SC

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This is a picture of a beautiful Lily in my garden. I have a lot of flowers blooming now, but I love the colors of this one.

By dorothy wedenoja from New Creek, WV

A pink and white lily blossom.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Photo Description
I bought a mixed mystery bag of lilies last summer. Planting them in the late summer/early fall, I was hoping for them to bloom this spring. I just love the surprise colors that also happen to be 2 of my favorite colors.

Photo Location
The bulbs were planted along the fence line facing the sun, in York, S.C.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Smelling the beauties while BBQing on the deck.

Young woman smelling a lily.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

I was captivated by the close up of this lily and its sensual nature. Long intrigued with patterns in nature, I was surprised to see that human forms are duplicated as well.

White Lily with pink speckles

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

I love all the lilies I have in my garden. Unfortunately, this year especially, I only got to see them for a short length of time. The deer think my garden is a salad bar and ate every lily within 3 days of blooming.

Lovely Lilies - orange flowering Asian lilies

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

The rain this past winter and the cold did our gardens well in Murrieta, CA. I had at least 10 stalks of blooms with 6-8 blooms per stalk per plant and I have 2 plants.

It was amazing. They smelled so good and gave a red glow to that entire section of my garden.

Red lilies in bloom.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

The crinum lily has large, fragrant blooms that emerge on leafless stems from bulbs that thrive in damp or moist areas, along streams and in marshes. They are a southern US garden favorite. This page contains crinum lily photos.

Pink Crinum Lily

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a lily that I grew in my flowerbed.

By Wendy

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

My neighbor has some beautiful lilies in her yard. It was so beautiful I could not pass it by without photographing it.

By lovingnature

Answers:

Garden: Lily

Thanks for sharing -they seem to be "basking" in the sunshine! (07/17/2010)

By cybergrannie

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I took this at night using the landscape feature. It just really made this colors pop. Now the blooms are gone, but I know that they will be back next year

By Dannell

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Photos GardenJuly 23, 2017
🌻
🎃