Listerine for Black Biting Bugs

My RV has got little, biting black bugs. They are not fleas or ticks, but they bite like them. I asked a pet shop owner what he would do. He suggested that I try the original, yellow Listerine. He uses it at his pet shop to kill mites, fleas and ticks. I did, and it works!

I put some in a spray bottle to spray around the RV, on the dog, and on us. Yellow Listerine does not stain fabric nor is it harmful to humans and pets. One has to keep using it for a while because the eggs left hatch into nymphs. They bite too, but the yellow Listerine does kill them all.

Source: Petter Patter Pets

I felt such relief when I found this forum yesterday (7/29/15) and realized I was NOT crazy nor alone because so many others were posting the exact same thing. I have suffered for YEARS with these almost invisible pests biting the crap out of me day and night, but like the others, I get a little relief during the winter months but they still existed. After reading this Listerine post, I went straight to the store and bought some. I came home, stripped my bedding and saturated the mattress, misted the pillows, and washed the blankets and sheets. After I put the sheets back on, I sprayed them as well. I even took a washcloth sprayed with listerine and wiped down my body. When I am laying in bed, my hairline around my neck and ears would light me up itching so I even rubbed listerine into my scalp and hairline.

NO MORE ITCHING! IT WAS A MIRACLE! This morning before I went to work, I sprayed my clothes inside and out and let them dry while I got ready for work, and before I got dressed, I took a washcloth and wiped myself down with listerine. AMAZING NIGHT & DAY. I still might have had a bite or 2 today, but I can see light on THIS horizon! I went from incessantly scratching some part of my body to hardly scratching at all. I am here to testify that LISTERINE WORKS! And the smell doesn't last that long. ALL my clothes, bedding, as well as myself will be using this daily. I'm gonna win this war!

I have been suffering from these tiny biting pest for 8mths.. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I know every day and night these things are eating me alive. What makes it so bad is you can not see them just the irritating bits and they only attack ME!!!

So I'm going straight to Walley World (wal-mart) and stock up on Listerine and liquid Lysol and go in on my enemies tomorrow!!!! And I'll be back to report if this works I pray it does....

I wish the store was open right now. Tomorrow I will buy it. The bug's starts out as a white very sticky cobweb very hard to remove using a 22.5 horsepower vacuum had to pry the web off. The web dissolves to white flakes, I again vacuumed but they kept coming back, whats biting me? I couldn't figure it out but "wow" they hurt. Then they turn brown and I guess one flake can produce a lot of tiny brown flake's that bites, looks like a very tiny piece of leaf I'll wipe but they kept coming back. Then I took three eye piece's of a telescope and duck tape using the two to see these critter's. My girlfriend said it looked like a piece of brown food "in the eye piece". The white flakes relocates or they turn to stage 2 Tiny brown flakes then they relocate and sets up a new home else where, where it set's up a new web. Stage three looks like yellowish grass pieces about 1/3 cm long worm, they don't move or so it seems.

I decided to look at the walls because I kept feeling something falling on my shoulders, back, chest yes some was from my hair. The flakes seems to bunched up and sticks to the wall at least that is what I found. Just one dime size patch, very hard to remove. How I know about the flakes is because yesterday I found a patch on the milk crate. Looked like small piece's of cornflakes. The worms grow to 1/3 cm. but they are bigger round and looks like a larvae. VERY important They have several long black feeding tube's that stabs into the victim and it hurts bad like a 6 on a scale of 1-10 I guess before they hatch the sack looks like a piece of lent. Or can resemble a tiny cobweb with black feeding tubes coming out of their cocoon. Then they hatch to the tiny black bug's and attack.

I just raced over to Walgreens to buy some and have soaked myself in it. I have eczema so I can't always tell what is a bite and what is just me being itchy. But I don't feel as much like I've got bugs crawling all over me now.

I have no idea what these things are. I saw one very tiny one moving across my phone screen yesterday that was too small to even see, just saw that something was moving. Then an hour ago, I found a teeny tiny round black beetle looking bug on an article of clothing. No signs of bedbugs anywhere. This one bug was a little under half the size of a flea. The bites I get don't come with a rash like bed bug bites seem to. And this one didn't jump like fleas.

I'm really hoping there spite of crawling is real and not just in my head. I've been so stressed about these bugs and a possible infestation. My home feels filthy. I haven't relaxed in days. I just want to be able to rest without being bitten up.

Have had this problem to for three years now and everyone keeps saying they are midges as we live in far north Queensland. No they are not. Have got some off my body and they are now floating in mentholated spirits and was going to march them to the Doctor and ask for a referral to the tropical health dept which I was advised to do by CSIRO. However, going to get Listerine right now and do your recommendation.

I have four automatic pyrethrin sprays going off every 7 minutes but they keep coming back. Listerine sounds much better. Will let you know the outcome, but this has given me hope as I am slowly going INSANE. I am thankful though as they do not effect my son. Very Much thanks, Caroline

Anonymous

Thank you, I feel something and see that it's a tiny tiny bug. They are eating me alive

Home and Garden Pest Control InsectsMay 27, 2015
🎄
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Listerine-for-Black-Biting-Bugs.html