Little Black Bugs Could Be Scabies

I had little bugs crawling on me, in my hair and in my clothes. I kept finding black specks that didn't move. I would notice glitter on my face in the sun light. I didn't realize this was scabies. I washed, sprayed and bombed; nothing seemed to work. Unfortunately, I gave scabies to my friend. She told me the only way to get rid of these bugs was to get ivermectin.

My tip is if you are having little black specks and feeling like something is crawling all over your body, see your doctor and have them to prescribe ivermectin. :)

Many times they are so small that they can't be seen. They burrow under the skin to lay their eggs and that results in a rash, that sometimes looks like little pimples. You are correct in that it takes a prescription usually to get rid of them. We dispense a lot of the cream for it where I work. You leave it on the entire body, from bottom of the feet to your chin for 12 to 14 hours before washing it off. It affects rich and poor alike, clean or dirty.

That's awesome. What is the name of the cream? Does it have permithium or ivermectin in it?

Scabies are NOT visible to the naked eye. U need a microscope to see them.
You probably have unknowingly come into contact with bird or rat mites.

This is becoming a HUGE problem. Almost epeidemic.
Check ur house for bird nest under the eves or in the attic. Or even a tree branch touching your house makes the perfect freeway travel route for bird mites that are left behind in a bird nest after the birds mature and fly away.
Often there is a fungus problem in your house too. Look for damp areas.
This fungus can grow on your skin ( u may not see it) and it attracts mites, springtails and a whole host of tiny critters.
Phorid flies can also cause problems for humans.
All of these bugs and fungus have the potential to completely infest you your house and everything in it. Ivermectin and permetrthin don't see to kill them. It may knock down the population for a few days. But they come back biting mad in less than a week.

Did u stay in a hotel somewhere or at a friends house or buy second hand clothes or furniture? All of these things can have these mites and fungus.
Good luck. Keep your house as clean as you can. Quit using towels to dry yourself with. They r infested. Washing most Lilly will not kill them all.
Use paper towels to dry off with. Do not take bathes take showers. Get several lint rollers. Roll your bed and your body. Get a plastic mattress cover.
Bird mites can and do consume human blood and can and do reproduce on humans.
Most doctors know nothing and will tell you you r crazy.
You are not crazy.
This is real.
Google these words
Unknown biting skin parasites
Invisible biting bugs
Morgellons.
I personally believe morgellons and bird mites and fungus are the same thing.

Good luck.
Read as much as you can. Be clean as u can.
Keep reading don't stop.
U will have try what works for u.
Pesticides will make u very sick if u keep using them.

I have moved over 4 times and we are still living a nightmare, my 2yr old dose not know life without them. I'm super sensitive to them and even get attcked outside the house. They are destroying my health. Why are not more people openly talking about this.
I think it's an environmental epidemic.

I couldn't see them. Just felt them in my hair and on my clothes. The little black specks was their waste.

20 Mule Team Borax with water. Spray everything with that. Bathe in it to get them out of your skin.

I have these theyvbite me and suck blood. Exterminator said not bed bugs can't identify dr either just gave me creams.

Looks like pepper going to health Dept to identify. What is in pix. That's them

Anonymous

Ivermectin is rubbish mate, these things need more than that, there is a cover up going on with doctors a joke

Oh my goodness thanks for posting the photo and description. I'm so glad someone else finally noticed the glitter! I have been living a horrible existance with these tiny things for the last two weeks. The dermatologist didn't seem to care much about the tiny black spects I mentioned I could seeand gave me treatment for an allergic reaction to the sun,heat rash and dermatitis combo. No wonder I'm not seeing an improvement. Thanks.

Oh finally I read something awful in living and my husband is thinking Im crazy im not Ive took my kids to doctor and they say dry skins is not

Ivermectin will piss them off. I just started taking it. Pharmacuetical grade tea tree oil will help to bring them to the surface. Clove oil will help heal or prevent scaring. The dollar sticky rollers will help you roll them off your scalp and body. Dr. Beck Silver zapper and Pulser will also cause them to come to the surface. These bugs will bite with a vengence when they are dying and forced to the surface. I even use a sweeper to draw them off me. Stevia extract in alcohol and concentrated neem oil will cause them to breed less and larva stage to become smaller, both should be applied to the skin. Some people call this varmit Morgellon but I believe it is more related to Scabies. I develop this after a person I let live with us that claim she had Lyme disease. CDC claims not contagious. I beg to disagree. I have had alergic reactions to fleas in the past but never had lice or anything like it. A long list treating numerous possible things it could be. Doxyclene/teramycin antibiotic is also recommended but have not started taking it. Colloidal Silver or ionic silver was what I used to use when a flu was going around, usually flu symptoms gone in 3 days.

It don't work for this. I had to give up my Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, too when I started the Ivermectin cause it would remove it from my system. Though, Perefium cream alone cause these little demons spread faster in my opinion. Though if I was also put on Doxyclene/teramycin antibiotic and Ivermectin at the same time, I probably be cured right now. Now, finding a dermatologist to give me the full protocol I need to follow would be nice. I may have to use livestock and pet products if the doctors refuse to give me everything I need to conquer these little demons. This protocol is what I recommend for myself after researching for an answer. Note:Cayenne pepper, Ginger, Serrapeptase enzyme may prevent you alergic reactions, cause I am not having the alergic reactions others talk about. These demons want my face, ears, eyes, nose and mouth, Thank God for the Tea Tree oil for kinda keeping them off my face and Clove oil for healing the burrowing scars they create. Good luck
Ola Prima Therapeutic Clove essential oil is excellent and can be diluted still searching for a better concentrated tea tree oil like I use to buy. Again good Luck

Clove oil or thrive oil seems be helping lately. Slows down their activity within mins. For pass 2 days been sprinkling it on my sheets and a little on my clothes, Rubbing furniture down. Etc. This have been going on with me over a year been to dr. S ,had exterminators, tried everything. Only one im my house affected. This has a real affect on your life and people think your delusional. Scars are proof that this is real. But im starting to believe this is bird mites ive been fighting.

I finally fund out what IS irritating tHE tINY jumping black almost MICROSCOPIC bug is ...theY are called biting midges ! I lIVE Houston tx and omg the itchiness after they BITE IS unbearable I thought I was trippin when I seen a black dot OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYEjumping from one end of the room to the bed etc. One of them landed on me and I watchED it bite me ...I hate Them and I'm researching how to kill these little jerks so far they SEEM undistructable but I will do whatever it takes to kill all the ones in my home MUWAHAHA!

Health & Beauty AdviceFebruary 28, 2017
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
Generated 2020-07-23 17:37:38 in 945 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Little-Black-Bugs-Could-Be-Scabies.html