Long Haired Dachshund Photos

Category Dachshund
The soft, beautiful coat of these former badger hunters is reminiscent of that of an Irish setter. This page contains long haired Dachshund photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Bogey (Bogart) is 4 yrs old. He is my dachshund black and tan long hair. We got him from a breeder in Connecticut that we became friends with! He has a squeeky chicken leg he likes to play with. My son likes to get him to play!

By Maureen

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Belle (well actually Princess Belle of Gunn) is 2 1/2 years old and is a Miniature Long Haired Dachshund.

We got her from a breeder. She was the runt of the bunch. We picked her up the day she turned 6 weeks old in October 2004.

She loves camping! And taking long walks with her mommy. She is very smart. She learned how to beg for food (telling her "beg for your life") while holding our hand in the shape of a gun. We "shoot" her by saying BANG and she goes down like she's dead. Of course she's looking up with her eyes just begging for the morsel of food.

By AngelLoveInOhio from Akron/Canton Area of OH

Dog looking up at camera.

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Another use for FlexHair conditioner. When my Long haired Doxie, Ginger was alive, I used to bathe her with fancy expensive dog shampoos.Then I tried Flex Shampoo and Conditioner. She smelled so good & her coat was very soft and shiny. And she was 16- 1/2 when she went to rainbow bridge.

By Great Granny Vi

Ginger (Long Haired Dachsund)

Comment Like this photo? Yes