ShoppingFrugal Living

Look for Name Brands at Thrift Stores

I got a Michael Kors bag for $2 at the thrift store today. It is in great shape, but is a color I wouldn't pick for myself. My daughter has claimed it, and my alternate plan was to sell it on eBay. Bags like this are selling for $40-$50.

All handbags are stored on a high shelf in this store. The "good stuff" is mixed in with items worth very little. When I bought the bag, they told me it just came in.

I agree. I found this just a few months back!!

https://www.thr  Store-Finds.html

Thanks for the reminder Judy. One of my daughters loves "new" things and she is always on the look out for buys like this.
Thrift stores are a true blessing for many and families can dress well even on a limited budget.

And anyone who buys from the thrift store is contributing to services for the needy, at least at the stores I go to.