Looking for Dancing Bird Pattern?

Hi, does anyone know where I can purchase a pattern and instructions on to make a "dancing" bird from PVC material? Very much appreciated!

This may be helpful:

www.instructables.com/.../

There are YouTube videos also.

Post back with your finished product!

Thank you! Karen

You are asking about the PVC Florida Dancing Bird and the picture you show I believe is of a copyrighted bird so you may not find this pattern as the company sells the completed birds and does not sell the patterns.
www.floridadancingbirds.com/.../

There are several other styles but not very many of any type of 'dancing' birds.
Here are some links to different designs that have patterns for several birds but all are downloads the I have found which means you will have to print the pattern and enlarge it to whatever size bird you wish to make.

www.crazydiymom.com/pvcbirds.html
www.crazydiymom.com/buy13pvcbirdpatterns.html

You can find several sites with instructions on how to make PVC birds but not the one you have pictured. I'm sure you realize that making these birds is not a 'simple' project but, if not, please watch some of the videos and some instruction links to see what is involved as several tools are needed to even begin the work.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yOfjLM_4Cg
www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=how...
www.instructables.com/.../ved=2ahUKEwigo5KA5fPtAhVjrlkKHUGOBrgQ1QIoAnoECBEQAw...

This video was taken by QVC and these were posted for sale for a short time so I do not know if these were actually made by the Florida company and sold on QVC or if someone almost copied one of their designs as the link to QVC does not even take you to QVC any longer which means they will not be selling these again.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZzEWiakS1s

I think you may have to be satisfied with making one of the other designs. The Egret is certainly a neat looking design.
Good luck - have fun.

This is follow-up information:
As I stated before, the dancing flamingo bird designs are copyrighted but you will find some of the finished birds listed for sale on Etsy so some people may think there are different people making them but if you check closely, you'll find they are being marketed by 2 different companies and these birds are being purchased ()holesale) from the Florida company that holds the copyright.
Here is one of the many listings posted by JB Brown & Company:
www.etsy.com/.../one-flamingo-swirling-bird-in-three...
www.gardeners.com/.../8609442.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTulhEza69c

There is a bird template to download on this tutorial.
askwetandforget.com/.../

If you read the comments under this video you will see how many people are looking for help with making these birds and nobody is answering.
www.instructables.com/.../

I have been looking for this pattern for a friend is the reason I have shared so many links but Have not been able to find a nice-looking dancing bird pattern - some similar but not like this.
Hopefully someone else will find a good legal pattern that everyone can share.

Thank you Jennifer, I have purchased your patterns in the past, and you are right, they are not as easy to make as they look!!! Karen

Thanks for your response! I purchased several patterns from crazydiymom awhile ago, but can't find a pattern to purchase for the dancing birds.

Guess I have to try the trial and error method!

ThriftyFun has a guide here: www.thriftyfun.com/Making-PVC-Birds-for-the-Garden.html

Hobby lobby has so many options

I apologize, I thought I had deleted the picture I posted, I had added it before I saw the do not post FB pictures, only my own. Obviously it didn't delete. Karen

I left it in because it showed what you are trying to recreate. I hope you find the instructions.

Crafts MiscellaneousDecember 29, 2020
🎉
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Looking-for-Dancing-Bird-Pattern.html