Looking for Half Sister

I am trying to find my half sister. She is called Mandy Hyde or Mandy Bushell. Our father is Malcom John Hyde. I've been searching for a few years now. She was fostered in Chapeltown near Sheffield. Our other sister is Julie who is dying of Huntington's corea. Mandy has brothers. I think one was called David or John. I'm desperate to find her as I still carry a photo of her when she was young. Also I need her back into the family. I've tried Facebook etc. to no avail. Please help. I live in Sheffield.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

There are a handful of people with those names on Facebook, Any luck with any that matches?

She could be married, so you have to have an open mind (for Facebook that you looked on)

Since you have already tried Facebook why don't you try Ancestry.com?

What information do you have from your father? Is your half sister through your father's first marriage? If so, where is the mother? You should try to gather all the information you can from either of these people or from any close or distant relative as you will probably need more real facts to be able to find your sister.
Also, I do not know how large a city Chapeltown is but it seems that would be a good place to start. How do you know she was fostered? Can you inquire in any government office that may have some (even older) information on the foster family? Do you know anything about the neighborhood they lived in? Maybe you could take the photograph you have and just start showing it around and asking questions.

Finding someone through the social media does sometimes bring results but it may take years and may never happen.
It will take a lot of your time and leg work to get information but this may be the only way to find your sister.

I would use ancestry.com or myheritage.com. You have a good amount of information. Include birth dates.

What state is Chapeltown in?